Sunday 17 August 2014

Bad films, Rishta and good films

Having gone to be at 04:30 we got up a little bit later today LOL. It was a midday start although I'd have like to have just spent the day in bed :)

Toni and I decided to indulge our bad film demons. Our weapons of choice were, Elektra and Daredevil, two Marvel films that should have been so much better.

Maybe I am getting kinder in my old age but these two weren't quite as bad as I remember them when they first came out. Of the two I think that Elektra was a bit better. I would really like to see what the current Marvel film makers could do with these two now that they seem to have hit their stride. Sadly this is unlikely to happen with so many other wonderful Marvel films in the pipeline.

We went around the corner to Rishta for dinner as nobody could be bothered to cook. We haven't been in there for a while so it was nice to go back. 

After the noms we invoked good film mode. This time it was Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law in the quite excellent Sherlock Holmes and Sherlock Holmes - A Game Of Shadows. That was much more like it! Both of these films are so much fun!


No comments: