Thursday 18 September 2014

New osteopath and doing well

It was back to the osteopath tonight and this time I was a little nervous. Ben has now left the practice and so I was lined up to have a session with Gareth who had just joined. Ben had informed me that he was a good guy but I wasn't 100% happy with having to have a change.

It turns out my fears were misplaced. Gareth had a very similar technique to Ben so I hardly noticed that it was a different person doing my treatment. He is really pleased with how I am responding and the plan is for me to go back in two weeks time and then probably not for another six after that. So pleased that everything is on the mend and that I am starting to reach the end of treatment. I have more exercises to do now to help keeps in good shape.

No comments: