Friday 3 October 2014

Agile/Scrum training day two (light bulb moment)

Today was a LONG day. Agile and Scrum training continued and it was really good. I learned so many new things and have a massive list of areas that I feel we really need to improve on. It actually has me believing now that we can make this work properly! The training finished at six but I stayed behind for another two and a quarter hours to catch up on what I'd missed at the end of yesterday and then just discussing various challenges and how they could be dealt with effectively.

I have to say that the mental transformation for me was amazing. It was like a light bulb moment. I've now gone from being a bit jaded and cynical to being motivated and fired up, keen to instigate effective change and to develop my Scrum Master skills further to effectively support the company as it looks to implement Agile and Scrum throughout. I'm evening thinking about volunteering to be involved in give training in the future.

Roll on Monday morning!

No comments: