Wednesday 22 October 2014

Crossbows, pool and a nice take away

We had a late breakfast today, more like brunch, and then chilled out for the first part of the afternoon. Aaron went for a walk, Toni crocheted and I read.

Later in the afternoon I went off to meet Aaron at the Archery Centre for a crossbow session.
 Getting out redneck on!

It was a lot harder than archery which surprised me as I thought it would be easier. It was still fun and Aaron and I both acquitted ourselves well as a team. I think I'll be sticking to archery though.

Choose your target:

After the crossbows Aaron and I took a gentle stroll round to the Leisure Bowl.

We then proceeded to have multiple games of pool. Well it  was more whack a ball from my perspective as I'm not exactly a talented pool player but we had a good laugh and as luck would have it we kind of split the wins between us.

The Leisure Bowl had an amazing (possibly false) door. It backed on to the bowling alley lanes hence me thinking it wasn't real but I really liked it.

After the pool fun we headed back to the cabin for dinner. We pulled out all the stops to prepare ourselves a lovely meal tonight. This is how it is done!

Yeah OK, we cheated LOL. The evening was spent chilling, reading, crocheting, sleeping and/or watching TV. 






No comments: