Monday 24 November 2014

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay part one

Wow, what a film....I enjoyed The Hunger Games and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire but Mockinjay part 1 is much better than them. We are spare a third return to "the games" and instead the film focuses on the building revolution as all the Districts start to band together against the Capitol. It's different to the first too and much better for it in my opinion. My only grumble is that they've made it a damn two part job so I now have to wait another year for the conclusion of this bit of the story. I am sure it will be worth the wait though.

If you haven't seen the first films you should definitely check them out. As for this one. for me it's a must see and you don't really have to have seen the others for it to be enjoyable (although it does help)

No comments: