Thursday 20 November 2014

Trains, good day and Rangers back to winning ways

Today started off with a cancelled train which I thought might be a bad omen and the sign of a bad day. As Sam and I played sardines on a very packed train I received an email saying the boss would be working from home today. Seems it wasn't going to be a bad day after all LOL

It was a good day overall. Got lots of stuff done and started formulating plans for various things going forward. Next on my list is to work out why my office PC keeps going on a go slow.

Evening was spent chilling out, watching a couple of documentaries and then catching up on the New York Rangers v Philadelphia Flyers game from last night. We had planned on watching it live but we were all knackered so gave it a miss. It was like we were watching a different team from the won that lost on Monday night. It was good to be back to winning ways with the Rangers walking away as 2 - 0 victors.

No comments: