Tuesday 16 December 2014

Grrr at work, music, pizza and food to come

Aside from my awesome breakthrough with Facebook today was very frustrating on the work front. Sometimes it's hard to keep your stuff together when nobody around you seems to care. There were lots of GRRRR moments. It will be interesting to see how people react tomorrow with a lunch time deadline breathing down our necks!

I cheered myself up having a little reminisce over old musical exploits over the years. Have to admit the old fingers started getting twitchy as I watched some old Hollywood Doll live videos from our mini tour with Devilish Presley.

Sam has decided to join Toni and I on the gluten free lifestyle. This has had a major advantage for us, it means he now cooks some delicious gluten free dishes. Tonight he made us the most amazing gluten free pizza. I can't wait until the weekend when he is making his own gluten free pasta and we'll either be having lasagne or bolognaise, om nom nom!

No comments: