Saturday 13 December 2014

Late start, cafe, royalties and ice hockey

Today started the other side of midday. Can't complain about that. Really didn't want to get up but at least I felt refreshed after LOTS of sleep :)

I treated Toni, Sam and Pam to a nice fry up at the cafe round the corner before we had to head back to do a bit of housework. This didn't last long though as we all got bored but we did make a start LOL.

In exciting news I noticed a credit of £1.97 to my bank account today from PRS Ltd. Turns out my time in Orpheum is actually earning me some royalties now. Sure it's not much but can you imagine how proud I am knowing that I actually got paid royalties for my work with a band. Hooray for digital downloads! Very, very happy with that!

The rest of the day was spent watching How I Met Your Mother which just continues to get better and better. We are on Season Four now.

Things were rounded off with a bit of ice hockey. We watched the Islanders v Blackhawks at midnight to get us through to 3am for the Rangers game. Well that had been the plan. Toni crashed out on the sofa at 01:45. I made it to the end of the Islanders game (which they won 3 - 2) and then caught the end of Maple Leads v Red Wings (which Maple Leafs won 4 - 1). I decided to watch the Rangers game first tomorrow instead and so hit the pit otherwise I would never get up in the morning!


No comments: