Thursday 25 December 2014

Xmas Day fun

It was a nice leisurely Xmas Day with us doing things differently for a change. Presents were to wait until after dinner and so this little lot were on standby until later in the day!

We got up and just pottered about. for a bit. Bob popped over briefly and we gave him his presents

Leanne and Irvin put a brief appearance to drop off a present for Pam before taking Bob off to Jamie's. Toni and Zoe did all the dinner prep with me doing washing up stints in between. I also managed to get in a session of Assassin's Creed Black Flag. This was played on the new PS3 system that I had just bought myself to replace the one I had as it was getting pretty noisy. Dinner was amazing. We had turkey, beef, roast veg, roast potatoes, and two delicious types of gravy.

It was at quarter to six that we finally got round to doing the presents bit. It was certainly worth the wait.

Darth Vader suitcase and a set of Star Wars Making Of books for me kicked things off..... YES YES YES!

Lots of happy people today (this is a subset of the presents we all got)........

The evening was spent having a drink and chilling out.I set up my PS4 (got frustrated that PSN was down due to a hack attack) and played some Little Big Planet 3. Then it was time for a fantastic episode of Downton Abbey. Yes I did shed a tear at the end I have to confess.

We had a really good day. Stress free, good company, good food, some great presents. Just the way it should be!


No comments: