Tuesday 20 January 2015

Pam scare, Tyla & Dogs package and Rangers win in overtime

Had a bit of a scare today as Toni called me at lunchtime to say that Pam had been having chest pains and an ambulance was at the house. I left works and rushed home as quick as I could. Thankfully by the time I had arrived the ambulance had left and the paramedics had decided that Pam hadn't needed to go to A&E but we were to call them straight back if she got worse. We had to put in a call to the GP to arrange to drop off ECG results plus new prescription. Hopefully this sort of thing isn't going to be more regular!

There was a lovely parcel waiting for me when I got home. I recognised the writing and knew that this was a package that I had been expecting from Tyla J Pallas (of The Dogs D'Amour fame). Inside was a beautiful hand decorated and number box to hold the CDs from the Chard Urton Blues Treasury.

I asked for the "KT & Toni Forever" inscription. "Gold Rings On You..." added ad hoc by the man himself!

Also included in the package as an array of books, DVD and CDs. Yes I am a bit of a fan girl!
That little lot should keep me busy for a while!

It was hockey night again as New York Rangers took on the Ottawa Senators. First period was a quick one, with some free flowing hockey but sadly no goals. Period ended 0 - 0. Shots on goal were NYR 9 and OTT 7.

Second period started with the Senators applying some pressure but at 09:29 Kevin Hayes broke the deadlock and gave the Rangers a 1 - 0 lead. At 13:38 the Senators even things up 1 - 1 after a Rangers turn over. Senators then moved 1 - 2 ahead with a good play at 14:41. Period ended with the Rangers trailing 1 - 2. Shots on goal were NYR 17 (26) and OTT 14 (21).

Senators controlled the play at the start of the second. It was short lived though as the Rangers tied things up 2 - 2 with a lovely shot from Chris Kreider at 02:42. Third period ended tied 2 -2 and si it was into overtime! Shots on goal were NYR 8 (34) and OTT 13 (34).

Overtime was a bit scrappy  but Carl Hagelin got the Rangers 2 - 3 winner at 02:55. Shots on goal were NYR 1 (35) and OTT 1 (35).

No comments: