Thursday 1 January 2015

Tenth year and New Year's Revolutions....

Well 2015 marks the tenth year of blogging on Splinters In T.I.M.E.. I still find it hard to believe that something that was started purely as a diary for me actually has people who come and read the blog. I know it's more than just family keeping up to date too so clearly some of this mindless garbage that I write actually has some meaning (or maybe not) and for that I am truly humbled!

I don't really do resolutions as they are a bit naff but I thought I'd compile a list of things that I would like to accomplish in 2015 and beyond. I will call them Revolutions (and because they are Revolutions and not resolutions I haven't failed if I don't get to do them. They can just drop through to the next year or be dropped if I no longer see them as important).
  • Enjoy life
  • Be happy
  • Study me, learn more about me, be ME, be the person that I want to be!
  • Help out as a volunteer for Labour in their upcoming election campaign
  • Get to as many Dolmen Grove events and The Dolmen gigs as I can
  • Improve my cosplay outfits: expand my Sith costume, start my steampunk one and also maybe finally sort out the Poison Ivy one that I'd love to do
  • Lose a little weight (or a lot) or even just eat healthier
  • See the Scorpions live in concert one more time
  • See the New York Rangers play at Madison Square Garden
  • See the Düsseldorf Metro Stars play in Germany
Well that's a good start at least......


No comments: