Thursday 8 January 2015

Tiring day and Rangers beat the Ducks

It was a tiring day today. I'm not sure I should have gone back yesterday as I was feeling pretty rough today with my throat starting to feel worse again. I did make it all the way through though and it was another day of feeling slightly out of place. Will  have to get that locked down ASAP so I can focus properly on the task at hand!

Had to leave later as well which probably didn't help things and I was back in variable temperature mode by the time I got on the train. Hot ribena was the order of the day when I got in!

Chinese food was ordered and then we settled down to watch last nights New York Rangers v Anaheim Ducks game. I was dreading this one as the Ducks are leading the league at the moment. My fears were misplaced though with the Rangers pulling off a convincing 4 - 1 victory.

No comments: