Thursday 26 February 2015

Day off, Battlestar Galactica, The Order: 1886, comedy and Columbine

I had a day off today which was nice. It was Toni's last day of work and she needed to go to the office so rather than work from home I decided to have a break instead. Alongside doing things for Pam I spent the day watching Battlestar Galactica (the mini-series that kicked off the epic remake) and also playing my latest game: The Order: 1886

Sam went to see the podiatrist after work and I am pleased to report that his toe is healing very well and the podiatrist was very impressed with Toni's cleaning and dressing :)

The evening  kicked off  watching a Rob Schneider live show which was very funny. We then tried to watch the 2012 Secret Policeman's Ball which bizarrely was less funny. I've seen a few of these that have been very good but apart from Eddie Izzard kicking things off well it went downhill rapidly. Disappointing!

We ended up watching Bowling For Columbine which is a fascinating documentary on guns in America. Can't believe I hadn't watched this before as I am a big fan of Michael Moore's documentaries. Recommended!

No comments: