Saturday 28 March 2015

Recording with Devilish Presley

Toni and I went to Leigh-on-Sea today to visit Jacqui and Johnny of Devilish Presley to spend the day in the studio with them and watch some of the recording of their latest album. This all came about as a result of me pledging on their crowd funder for the album. I was instructed to bring my guitar along too so that I could be recorded for one of the tracks.

Not only did I do some guitar but Toni and I also added backing vocals to the track as well which was great fun!

Zack adding his magic touch to proceedings:

Johnny and Jacqui (she's hiding under the hoodie)

After the recording we then went back to Jacqui and Johnny's for drinks, Indian food and a good old catch up and general chin wag. It was a fantastic day, we had so much fun and it was great to get to know Jacqui and Johnny a bit better. 

The track we recorded sounds amazing and I can't wait for the album to come out so that everyone can here it :)

....and here are the Devil's Dandy Dogs.....







No comments: