Tuesday 1 September 2015

Last day off and making a medicine pouch

It was my final day off today. Most of it was spent chilling. We also had to wait in to take delivery of a new chair for Pam which didn't come much to our disgust! Annoyed phone calls in the morning methinks!

Even though I missed the Shamanic Workshop last week (due to having to Pam sit so Toni and Zoe could go) I still had homework to do that Toni brought home so it was time to catch up. We were all tasked with making our own medicine pouches. I was a bit stumped at first but with some excellent guidance from Toni I got my sewing head on and made this:

I have to confess that I was very proud of myself and it came out much better than I had expected :)

However, mine looked very insignificant when compared to these.....

Toni's:

Zoe's:






No comments: