Wednesday 25 November 2015

Illness continues and more Star Wars trailers

Despite there being some improvements to my health I was still off sick today. I've had enough now. My muscles ache from excessive coughing and my joints are complaining too. Sam went to the GP with Toni and has been diagnosed as having laryngitis and has been given antibiotics for a chest infection. It's a good match for Pam's bronchitis!

The day once again was spent mostly taking drugs, doing TV catch ups and more Hell's Kitchen. There were however two more Star Wars trailers to take away the pain even if they weren't directly for The Force Awakens.

First up was the Disney Infinity 3.0 trailer for their The Force Awakens playset that is due out soon:


Next came the Sky Movies promo for their upcoming Star Wars channel:




No comments: