Tuesday 15 December 2015

The Force Awakens: 2 days to go

Two days to go. We've had the US red carpet premiere. The press have now seen it and the reviews will be hitting all channels tomorrow after a very tightly controlled emabargo by Disney/Lucasfilm. Apart from my final countdown post tomorrow I will be trying to keep away from social media as the The Force Awakens goes live in France and I want to stay away from any spoilers.

My limited edition Star Wars Loot Crate arrived today. It's pretty awesome!

If you missed the live stream of the The Force Awakens red carpet event then you can see it here:


Here's a little The Force Awakens featurette about JJ Abrams' use of IMAX cameras. We are seeing it in standard 2D and also in (Real) 3D. I think I might have to book a couple more showings to see it in 2D and 3D IMAX too so I have done the full set. *grin*


I'm losing track now trying to work out what I haven't posted up as everything is coming thick and fast and so many online news articles repeat footage that has already come out. Here's an interview with Daisy Ridley that I may, or may not, have used already in the run up.....


Every now and then something Star Wars related pops up that I missed first time round. This is an advert from Dodge that I somehow managed to overlook:

I've covered all sorts of things in my countdown posts but I haven't really touched on anything food related. I'll fix that now with a nice The Force Awakens episode of Epic Meal Time: The Hunger Awakens...


..and we hit the musical trail once again with an acapella mix of Star Wars and science

No comments: