Thursday 10 December 2015

The Force Awakens: 7 days to go

So the good news (well I think so anyway) is that George Lucas has seen The Force Awakens and had this to say, “I think the fans are going to love it. It’s very much the kind of movie they’ve been looking for.” It doesn't of course say that he liked it but then again he'd been very public about how he felt like him not being involved was like a divorce but I find his words very warming.

Here's the latest international trailer. It's probably the last set of footage that we are likely to see before TFA hits the big screen!

We've had some new images released into the wild too. These aren't breaking news as they hit the net the other day but I didn't want to just post everything on the same day and then have nothing left. I am sure a lot of you won't have seen these yet, or at least won't mind seeing them again!

...and here is Carrie Fisher's daughter:


No comments: