Sunday 7 February 2016

Beowulf, a visit from Giselle and X Clips

It was a nice relaxing day today. I let Toni grab some much needed sleep while Sam and I sorted breakfast and made sure that Pam was OK. We checked out the first episode of Beowulf Return To The Shieldlands.

There were certainly some shortcomings but it has potential to be a good series and is clearly ITVs attempt to have a crack at the Game Of Thrones market (with an intro worthy of legal action LOL).

Toni and I had a visit from Giselle in the afternoon and we had a lovely few hours chatting, chilling, drinking tea and me running tech support duties. After that though I am not a fan of Windows 10 at all.

More vegetarian goodness for dinner was followed by Toni and I enjoying my latest X Japan DVD, 'X Clips'. 

No comments: