Monday 21 March 2016

Early start, bad parking, great lunch and a Drag Race

It was up early today to sort out Pam and then do her blood test before I headed out to work. Sam and I were then treated to some snazzy driving as a white van decided that the pavement was a great alternative to parking on the double yellows outside Richard's Cafe!

It was a good day at work. The boss was on holiday which always makes things much more relaxed. I had a lovely Japanese lunch courtesy of waso.tokyo. Pork sukiyaki, tofu salad and salmon/mustard leaf rice. This was the dream on the website.

This was the reality:

It was absolutely delicious and so much more satisfying than most of the usual crap that I buy for lunch. Yes there was a small amount of meat in it but there was lots of healthy veg too. Well worth it and I'll be buying from them again that's for sure!

The evening was spent watching some car crash TV in the form of RuPaul's Drag Race. I'm still not sure what to make of it yet. It is mildly entertaining but there's also something not quite right about the whole thing!



No comments: