Thursday 28 April 2016

Trailers galore

Some more wonderful trailers have appeared that I thought were worth sharing for any of you that might be fans of films related to comic book heroes.

First up is an animated cartoon adaption of the utterly brilliant Batman novel The Killing Joke. Not only does this look really good but it also see Mark Hamill reprise his role as the voice of The Joker.


Next up is the final trailer for X-Men: Apocalypse which is due for release soon. I think this has to be my favourite trailer so far for this movie especially given the quick character reveal at the end

Last but not least comes a TV spot for Captain America: Civil War which includes more footage of Spider-Man. This has just hit the cinemas and I have high hopes for it. Toni and I will be indulging ourselves tomorrow night.



No comments: