Monday 23 May 2016

Trailers galore, GoT and Penny Dreadful feels

I've seen a few interesting trailers recently so thought it would be appropriate to share them with you.

First up is the latest trailer for the Ghostbusters reboot. I'm really looking forward to seeing this. I love Ghostbusters and am also a big Melissa McCarthy fan too.


Incarnate one looks like an interesting take on the trusty old possession story


I am a sucker for a good kids cartoon movie and Trolls looks like it could be another crazy hit.


I'll finish off with the trailer for a new TV series called Preacher. This is another comic book adaption and looks really good. I'll be watching episode one tomorrow night :)

Tonight we watched the latest episodes of Game Of Thrones and Penny Dreadful. There will be no spoilers here but they were both great episodes with lots of feels. Powerful stuff!

No comments: