Saturday 7 May 2016

Transgender Dysphoria Blues

Had a rough night and woke up feeling completely out of sorts. It's been quite a while since I have had a bout of gender dysphoria but it was back with a vengeance today.

Have to say it really knocked me for six and I was feeling pretty negative. Thankfully it was a non-working day so I could talk to Toni about how I was feeling which did help. 

We managed to get away for a couple of hours and went and had lunch and then we spent a little time visiting the wonderful ladies of Wicca Moon. Shirlee reminded me of something we had talked about doing ages ago and that she still wanted me to do it. This made me feel a little better. It was a lovely sunny day and nice to be out together. There was some gorgeous blossom where we were walking:

Continued to struggle with the dysphoria although it had subsided a bit. In the evening I managed to wrestle it to the ground. Some eyebrow plucking, manicure and pedicure following by nail painting had me back in a better place once again! Phew! Don't want to go through that again! 

No comments: