Saturday 29 October 2016

Bella Italia, Doctor Strange 3D and Battlestar Galactica

Today Toni, Sam and I went to Bexleyheath and had a lovely lunch in Bella Italia compliments of Sam. They've really expanded their gluten free options which is great. After the noms we hot Cineworld to go and see Doctor Strange again, this time in 3D.


I won't repeat my views on the film on the whole as these can be read on my blog post from Wednesday here: http://ktglitz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/doctor-strange.html

As I said then I thought this film would be worth seeing in 3D and it certainly was. Some of the visual effects really go into overdrive when watching in 3D. It was brilliantly done and thankfully not really used for any really fast action scenes. I was seriously impressed and this is really only the second film that I can genuinely say I loved seeing in 3D (Karl Urban's Dredd being the other).

So, if you like Doctor Strange and/or Marvel stuff and you have no problem with 3D films then I would definitely recommend going to see this version.

The rest of the day was spent watching many episodes of Battlestar Galactica.


No comments: