Sunday 2 October 2016

Gotham, Lego Star Wars and Luke Cage

It was a bit of a novelty today with Toni going over to see Jade and Aaron and do cooking with them and me left to my own devices.

I kicked things off with a catch up of the first two episodes of Gotham season three. This show has really come into it's own and season three has started very strong with one of my favourite DC characters (Poison Ivy) finally starting to take shape!

Next on my agenda was a long session on LEGO Star Wars. I've not played it for a while so it was good to get back into the swing of things and make lots of progress.

Once Toni had returned we then started to check out Marvel's newly launched Luke Cage TV series that has just hit Netflix. We watched the first two episodes and were really impressed with it. Definitely one to check out of you like yourself some Marvel.

No comments: