Tuesday 11 October 2016

WTF?

I didn't blog about it yesterday but Monday was interesting. There was a meeting. An announcement was made and there was shock and anger due to the way things were handled. The only way I could describe this complete and utter gaff is in political terms. It was like wheeling out Donald Trump at a Labour Party conference! Political disaster is the only way to describe it.

I spent all day today chatting to all my team members to gauge how they felt about the whole thing. It was reassuring that every one was prepared to open up and didn't hold back so I now have some very valuable feedback to pass on to manage. It's going to be a slow week based on the way things went today and getting the teams motivated again is going to take a LOT of hard work.

Still, I love a challenge me!

No comments: