Monday 12 December 2016

Rogue One - 3 days to go

The final straight is here! Rogue One is a mere three days away.

As is the way of these things we started the countdown with the prequel movies as a setup. Tonight we kicked things off with Episode I: The Phantom Menace *Toni shudders*. I know it's a bit of a marmite movie but I really like it. I like the way it sets the scene for how Sheev Palpatine starts out and manipulates his way to the top. Oh, and Darth Maul! Hey, I like it, get over it LOL.

On the Rogue One front there is stuff coming out.

First up is a new TV spot called Chance

We also have a nice little featurette on K-2SO


...and one called Paradise about the planet Scarif


...this one got lost in all the noise over the weekend but here's a snippet from the Tokyo Premiere of Rogue One.



No comments: