Saturday 21 January 2017

Star Wars Destiny and Backstrom

Toni was off doing some stuff today so Sam and I extended our playing of Star Wars Destiny and did some deck building prior to having a game. We even dragged out our game mat for this one.

I'm not really a fan of deck building stuff but it is actually fun for Star Wars Destiny so I can see me sticking with this one. The game was really close and came down to the finally turn with Sam just managing to squeeze out the victory. I really enjoyed it though.

We also discovered a new TV series called Backstrom that popped up on the banners on Netflix. We watched episode one and thought that it showed great promise with some good characters and humour.
It's definitely one that we will be watching more of.


Toni made the most amazing veggie dinner and we chilled out and caught up with some TV stuff and then the New York Rangers 5 - 2 over the Toronto Maple Leafs.


No comments: