Tuesday 17 October 2017

Another mad day, the dentist and TV catch up

Well I had hoped that things would quieten down a bit at work but sadly that dream is for another day. There were still a few things to get sort and I had hoped to have closed off all open issues by the end of the day. This was not to be though and it was a real uphill struggle in the afternoon.

Just to make my life complete I then had to leave work quite stressed to go to the dentist which then caused me more stress. I haven't been to a dentist in five years so I was fearing the worst. I have a real fear of dentists so that didn't help either. I explained how I felt and jumped in the chair and she did a couple of x-rays. Then it was time for the dreaded examination. Thankfully I didn't need any dental work and my x-rays showed no signs of problems so I just have to do some hygienist sessions. This was such a relief, a very very BIG relief as I had been fearing the worst. I booked the hygienist appointment straight away while was in the right frame of mind LOL.

Got home and watched the final two episodes of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars. I'm just loving these shows and the All Stars ones are extra fun. We also managed to get in some Big Bang Theory and the first episode of the final season of Star Wars Rebels.


No comments: