Wednesday 15 August 2007

Skidding off the track

OK, so maybe I wasn't handling things quite as I well as I thought today. Having had a bad morning I then completly skidded off the track on the way home. Spent 20 minutes staring at an ambulance at the bottom of the road with tears streaming down my face praying that whatever was going on would result in something good all the while thinking that it wouldn't be long before Sharon was home. Then it hit me again, she's not coming home, ever again.

After that I went to Barry & Gloria's to see where they had put the memorial and Sharon's ashes. I had previously decided that I hadn't needed to do anything like that but I just had to be with Sharon, needed to be near her. Needless to say it was fairly traumatic but I had to do it. I cried like I had never cried before. I miss her so much and just want her back.

No comments: