Sunday 16 November 2008

Hi ho hi ho....

....it's off to Chelmsford we go (AGAIN!)

Up early today as Toni needed to take the car to Kwik Fit to have the tyres replaced. She waited with Gemima whilst Sam, Aaron and I went to Games Workshop. En route we popped into Poundland and picked up some superglue and I got a fabulous purple and pink tape measure. In Games Workshop Sam bought a whole load of Imperial Guard (his new army) and I got a few new Eldar bits.

Next stop was the O2 shop where Sam and I took a look at the iPhone (which he was interested in) and the O2 XDA Ignito (that I was interested in). I like the idea of the iPhone but there are a couple of features that I normally use that are absent so am not sure about it but the Ignito also seemed a little slow (and I would miss the absence of a QWERTY keyboard. Sam decided to have a think about whether to get an iPhone or not.

Sophie and Shane had arrived in town so we went to Pizza Hut for lunch (which was a treat from Sophie to all of us).

Sam then decided that he did want an iPhone so after lunch we went back to the O2 shop so that he could buy one. Whilst there I discovered that O2 are about to bring out the O2 XDA Serra (which is the Ignito/HTC Touch with a QWERTY keyboard) so I could well go for that when it is upgrade time.

Have to say that having seen the iPhone in action now it is pretty impressive so I now have a dilemma on what to get...............

No comments: