Sunday 23 July 2017

Cornwall day two

As is usually when away camping we were up bright and early. We had a hearty breakfast and headed out on our next adventure. I was very impressed that Cornwall has embraced wind energy with lots of turbines dotted all over the landscape.

Our first port of call today was St. Kitts Herbery. There were so many lovely herbs and plants on display.

We went the indulged in some wonderful fragrance testing. The patchouli was my favourite so I guess I am really just an old hippy at heart.

Once we left I was amused in a completely childish way as I saw a sign and then waited in eager anticipation for the chance to take this photo!

After our dinner Keith and I assembled our fire pit and made an attempt at fire. The wind was not our friend though so it was a bit of a struggle.


No comments: