Wednesday 22 January 2020

Early morning baking, TV catch up and Overlord

I was working from home today as I had an 07:30 call with a client in Singapore. After the call I jumped into the kitchen to prep a loaf of gluten free keto bread for Toni. Ten minutes prep time for the win! Here's the result:

The house had a lovely baked bread smell after that which was great.

It was a busy working day but I cracked the back of some things which felt great. Got pissed off at some craziness and had a grumble at one of my managers. I even managed to finish at a reasonable hour(ish).

Toni and I had dinner and caught up with Star Wars Resistance and the latest Ink Master episode before she went out for a night of crochet.

Sam and I then engaged horror mode and watch Overlord. With only hours until D-Day, a team of American paratroopers drop into Nazi-occupied France to carry out a mission that’s crucial to the invasion's success. Tasked with destroying a radio transmitter atop a fortified church, the desperate soldiers join forces with a young French villager to penetrate the walls and take down the tower. But, in a mysterious Nazi lab beneath the church, the outnumbered G.I.s come face-to-face with enemies unlike any the world has ever seen.

This was nowhere near a terrible movie, it should have been but it wasn't. I was surprised to see J.J. Abrams named as producer. Worth a watch if zombies and Nazis are your thing. If they aren't then why not? LMFAO


No comments: