Thursday 6 May 2021

Early call out, stress, voting and Bridget Jones

Well today didn't go quite as well as it could have. I was called at 04:00 to sort out an issue that shouldn't have happened so that was my sleep pattern screwed up. I did manage to get back to bed by 05:00 and not get up again until 07:00 but disruption is disruption. My early morning walk was much needed today that's for sure. Fresh air and trees for the win! Here's my friend the squirrel.

The rest of the day wasn't too bad and was quite productive until a bunch of stress showed up towards the end. That was quickly dispensed with though after a much needed grumble.

After work it was off to vote it in the London Mayoral and London Assembly elections. I've done my bit for democracy now!

Today's movie of choice was Bridget Jones: The Edge Of Reason.

You can't beat a fun British rom-com to brighten the day.


No comments: