Sunday 2 January 2022

Mild weather walk, baking, Harry Potter reading challenge, Drag Race

I am loving this mild weather that we are having at the moment as it makes my morning walks very pleasant. I did my round today and wished many Happy New Year greetings to familiar dog walking faces before diverting to the Co-op for a few supplies.

When I got home it was time for the weekly roll baking so that Toni has her usual supply.

I then settled in with a cuppa and decided that the first books in my Goodreads.com reading challenge for 2022 would be all of the Harry Potter books, I haven't read them before and decided that it was about time I did. I'm rising above all of the noise about her online and intend to just read the books without undue influence from the internet. You can find me on Goodreads here:

We finished off season two of Canada's Drag Race this afternoon. Compared with the US and UK versions this one always seems a little lacklustre but there were some good moments in it. This one was one of those rate occasions where we didn't actually mind who won as Icesis Clouture, Kendall Gender and Pythia were all very good. Congratulations to Icesis Couture though on getting the win.

My Sunday roast was accompanied by Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them, continuing our Wizarding World adventures.



No comments: