Wednesday 14 February 2007

Happy Valentine's Day




To my darling Sharon,

Happy Valentine's Day

Love you forever and ALLways
xxxxxx



My Beautiful Gorgeous Angel


My beautiful gorgeous angel
My love grows more and more
With every passing day
It’s you that I adore

You fill my heart with joy and love
You make my life complete
There’s nothing I could wish for
My needs you always meet

My heart is sad when you are
I hate to see you cry
I live to make you happy
And see that lovely smile

You give me love that knows no bounds
You make me feel brand new
And every passing second
Is wonderful with you

You beauty makes my heart beat fast
And warms me to the core
My beautiful gorgeous angel
I love you more and more



Ode To My Muse

I told you once you were my muse
My guiding inspiration
Although my words may be fewer you still invigorate my soul
You continue to inspire me
And make me want to sing
And devote words and songs to you
When I gaze upon your beauty
Or touch your tender skin
Or feel the softness of your breath
Or the delicateness of your kisses
When I think about your face
Or hear your soft tones
Or feel your breath against my neck
The words rush into my head
The music starts to flow
Your love flows through me
Guides me
Inspires me
You are my muse!

No comments: