Monday 19 November 2007

Knackered and stuff.............

OK, it's all catching up with me now!
I am absolutely shattered from all this backwards and forwards to and from the hospital. It is so draining trying to balance work and home as well as worrying about Sophie and then going into Broomfield every night.
I was really tired tonight and we left the hospital early and then I had to shut myself away when we got home as I was really ratty and grumpy.

I am looking at cancelling going to see Bil Bailey with Sara in Bournemouth at the weekend as I don't want to be away as Sophie will still be recovering.

Am really worried about Toni too. She has so much going on with her divorce and has just found out that Nick has been diagnosed as having MS (and I fear this may be used to play a sympathy card). You can read her ramblings Hiding In The Crowd. How she manages to deal with all that shit and still be there to support me as well I never know but I am VERY grateful that she does. Big hugs to her, Jade, Aaron and Gemima. Conversely, you know where I am if you need to bend an ear and dump all the crappy stuff from your brain!

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

Mwah! Thank you honey

:)