Tuesday 18 March 2008

JBO curry night (tonight Matthew I'm going to be....)

...Julie!

Went to Chelmsford after work tonight to meet the James Bryan gang for a post training night curry.

Started off in the Nag's Head reading my Star Wars book drinking JD and diet coke before meeting everyone once their training session had ended. Met Tracy, Sandra, Bev, Claire, James and John at Tesco and we headed off to The Sitar. Lisa joined us once we had arrived and the feasting began!

When I offered James some money at the end he told me that for this company event I was Julie so I didn't have to pay anything. Lovely gesture from a wonderful man.

It was a great night and we all had a good laugh.

Have agreed to meet up with John soon to go drinking and clubbing!

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

You're not Julie - you're KT!!