Thursday 24 April 2008

Nothing new going on!

Well here we are on day one of 3 days holiday. Was supposed to be in Whitby for the Goth Weekend but unfortunately lack of funds meant that it had to be cancelled so I opted to take the time off anyway and just chill.

Started early doing a little housework before Toni arrived with Aaron.

We decided to have a Star Wars day and started watching The Phantom Menace with the boys. We had to bail out early though and headed off to Lidl to get in some much needed supplies (and to meet Shane).

When we got back we made two attempts at watching Repo Man but failed miserably and fell asleep both times!

Toni started making dinner and got stroppy as I wanted to watch Hollyoaks and Eastenders (yes I know it's sad but I LIKE these two soaps)

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

Cheeky Sod!

I would like to point out that I did NOT get stroppy about you watching Hollyoaks (you sad git) but I do admit to saying "oh for fuck's sake!" when, in the middle of helping me to do dinner for all SIX of us, you disappeared off to watch Eastenders and left me to do it all by myself!

I don't think that qualifies me as being stroppy - I think it qualifies as entirely justified.

Tut!

You can cook dinner next weekend then!