Saturday 2 August 2008

Low Down & Dirty

Evolution were holding an 80s night called Low Down & Dirty so Toni and I decided it was definitely worth checking out. While we were getting ready Sophie decided that she wanted to come with us.

When we arrived there was band called Disarm who were playing, very good punky/sleazy style and I can see why Kerrang! are raving about them.

It was a great night with some really cheesey 80s tunes being played. Once again Toni accosted Katie's police hat and also spent most of the night brandishing a whip (which was used to great effect and also split my trousers).

Comedy moment of the night was two of us dancing around like loons to Wuthering Heights in a sort of Kate Bush stylee!

Most memorable moment had to be Sophie saying that her baby was moving and I thought it was awesome that it did it to Back In Black by AC/DC!

Toni & Sophie:


Sophie and I:


Toni:


Me:


Disarm:


Whip me:


Awww:


Let's do the Time Warp again!:


DJ Rex:


The Evolution girls (Sam, Cat, Katie and Rebecca):


Wuthering Heights:





Full set of pics on my Picasa web album:
020808LowDownDirty

No comments: