Monday 13 April 2009

Gym, Chinese and Warhammer 40K

Sam and I went to the gym today as we hadn't been for the last couple of weeks. We had a really long session and it felt good to workout again.

Following the gym I went with Toni, Aaron and Gemima to have a Chinese at Dragon City (Sam stayed home and treated himself to an Indian as he doesn't like Chinese). It was a really nice meal (if a little pricey) but was nice to get out and eat.

On our return Sam was keen to play Warhammer 40K so we set up the table and had a small scale battle. It was no surprise that Sam was once again the victor but the battle did seem a little more even than things have been in the past. Biggest shock was him letting Toni use his Chaos army, something that I never thought I would see. NOTE ADDED FOLLOWING TONI'S COMMENT: the miracle here was that Sam let ANYBODY use his Chaos army rather than Toni in particular.

Sam's NECRON army:


Toni's CHAOS army:


Gemima's TYRANID army:


Aaron's ORK army:


My ELDAR army:



Following 40K I had my roots returned to my favourite red colour before heading off to bed!

2 comments:

Geminii Glitz said...

I would like to point out that the thing you thought you would never see was Sam lending his Chaos army to ANYONE - not just me in particular!!

Geminii Glitz said...

Your hair looks great dyed red but I will miss the silver "Rogue" style streak at the front...

*grin*