Saturday 27 March 2010

Camden, food and shopping, Capitals and Warhammer 40K prep

Up early this morning with Toni and I heading off to Camden to meet Tasha.

Down in the tube station (but not at midnight!):


We had a mini mooch around before we met up and then went in search of a market unit that Tasha needed to go to. The numbering system was bizarre by we did find it in the end.

Lunch was provided courtesy of Wagamama which was delicious as usual! Was nice to relax, eat and chat.

Following the meal Tasha had to shoot off so Toni and I went to mooch further and bought a few fab things. I do love shopping in Camden, just a shame the funds were low as much more could have been spent!

We then went and picked up Aaron and relevant Warhammer 40K bits and then headed back to SWF. I watched an exciting Capitals webcast with them getting a 4 - 4 draw against Nottingham Panthers in their first play off game (everbody else was building Warhammer 40K stuff). Had a lovely Indian take away and then I prepared my Eldar army list ready for battle tomorrow. The building etc carried on until we moved passed the clocks going forwards and we ended up going to be at 3am!

No comments: