Sunday 7 March 2010

Scarlett pics, lazy day and sickness

Scarlett has been a complete loony today and was bouncing all over my bed like a maniac first thing. I did manage to catch some really good pics of her though:






The day was spent doing very little which was nice and relaxing. Chilled out, ate some lovely food and watched some films, played Guitar Hero Metallica. I also spent some time playing around with iTunes as it is looking more and more likely that I will end up getting myself an iPhone when phone upgrade time comes around. After dinner Toni got rally ill and swapped her time between sleeping and vomiting so she decided to stay overnight and go back tomorrow!

I finished off my evening watched an action packed Capitals v Giants game with them just pulling off a 4 - 3 win despite the best efforts of referee Dean Smith whilst Toni slept. Poor girl was really really ill and I really hope she is better by the morning.

No comments: