Monday 17 January 2011

Dear Mr Cameron......

...... I am just writing to congratulate you on such an amazing start to your term as Prime Minister as part of the Con-Dem coalition (the thing you form when not enough of the country actually have enough faith in you to run the country). You do know the meaning of condemn I assume?

Your wide ranging cuts to public services are a worthy attempt at reducing our national debt with people being downgraded on their services so they can enjoy a slightly worse quality of life. Once some of you plans have been implemented to make these savings you can then revel in the delight of more people being unemployed and on benefits as they are axed once the savings plans are complete. Still, I guess that's not so bad as they can always find another job right?

Well done also for tying to reduce the benefits that those awful disabled people get. Nasty layabouts should get up off their arses and get a job and stop being a burden on the tax payer! Oh no, hang on, I think I've missed something there, have you?

I'd like to close with a big thumbs up for your investment in our youth, education and the future. Increasing the cost of degree courses was a stroke of genius as we don't want all the great unwashed having a chance to better themselves now do we. My son would also like to thank you for your economic diligence as he was delighted to hear that he cannot complete his Diploma Course at his college next year due to their adult education budget being slashed. It looks like he'll have to start looking for a job a year early and hope that he has a fighting chance going out into the world with incomplete qualifications in his chosen vocation rather than fully qualified and at the top of his game.

I guess I should count my blessing as I still have a job and am not really impacted by your savings other than seeing the various increases in VAT and taxes and general uplifts in the cost of living leaving me less to play with each month. Did I forget to mention the shit service on trains and outrageous fare increases? I know that the trains are not strictly your fault but are merely a legacy of your dear old Iron Lady Thatcher!

Now about all those companies and corporations that still owe billions in taxes.......

I look forward to hearing your reply

Disgruntled of South Woodham Ferrers!


- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

7 comments:

Toni Glitz said...

They've cut Sam's course for next year?

If you can't find anywhere doing the year 3 Diploma at your end, then look at my end and he can always hop between yours and mine to make sure he can finish it.

Unknown said...

Thank you.
Yes they won't be running LVL3 Diploma at Southend next year
He's not keen on changing colleges at the moment (I believe Chelmsford ARE running the course) but it's early days yet and this only came out of the blue yesterday so things might change with him (and the college)

Toni Glitz said...

OK, well offer is there for him to use my address for a London course / crash here if need be.

Don't panic. It doesn't involve compulsory scary moving in together stuff.

Unknown said...

*grin*
I didn't take it as anything scary, just as a very kind offer!
THANK YOU
Will talk to him about it over the next couple of months
Love you
MWAH
xxxxxxxxx

Alan said...

I too was sorry to hear about Sam's Diploma course but pleased to see Geminii's offer and your response.

Are you saving the dismembering of the NHS for a later rant?

Unknown said...

I was thinking about saving that one until later but then I realised I'd probably just be stuck on a waiting list somewhere!

Sophii said...

I totally agree with all of this especially the benefit bits!! We had our money compltely stopped for there mistake and weren't prepard to pay us for 6 months untill we appealed about it. Don't they understand people can not live off £140 a week with two small mouths to feed and clothe?
The system is complete and utter WANK!!! I bet people who do just sit on their arses doing sod all don't get there money axed but then it's the people who do acctually do go and look for work that get the Shit!! No wonder so many people lie and claim to be on their own!! Hopefully he won't be our PM for long!!!