Friday 16 September 2011

Dental anxiety, Jodie and baby and Star Wars spoofs

Today was certainly an interesting one! Started off working from home before it was time to brave the big bad dentist. I've not been to one in more than two years and decided to go and try Toni's one as she said they are very good and could handle my dental anxiety. I was a little nervous when I arrived and was holding up until appointment time arrived. Sadly it then took a further 40 minutes before I was actually seen by which time I was climbing the walls and ready to bolt! Thankfully Toni was right and they put me at ease very quickly and I have now been referred for my wisdom teeth extractions and feel a lot more positive about going back there again, PHEW!

Back to work for a quick bout of chaos before I headed off to Toni's. We hopped in the car with Aaron and Gemima and headed over to Woolwich to see Jodie as it was her birthday. Had a good time there and Toni took the opportunity to coo over little baby Azalea who was very cute indeed. She has that gorgeous baby smell that all babies have not long after their birth.

Two drop offs later and it was back to SWF for kebabs and then to watch some of the bonus material that comes with the new Star Wars Blu-Ray box set. The spoofs were absolutely brilliant!

No comments: