Sunday 19 August 2012

Up early, chatting, Fringe fest

Toni and I were woken up a bit earlier than we planned as Jade decided that at 10:30 it was time for us to get up! I wasn't exactly over the moon about this but hey ho, that's kids for you LOL

When we got up Toni, Sam, Emma, Jade and I sat around and chatted about this and that and we were then joined by Bob who had popped round to see us. This gave us a chance to give him his present from Center Parcs to say thank you to him for doing a massive amount of work on the back garden while we were away. As time ran away with us Emma had to depart and Toni dropped her at the station and gave Jade and Bob lift's home too.

The rest of the day turned into a bit of a Fringe fest with Toni, Sam and I watching a good set of episodes from Season 1. I provided lunch and also cooked later in the evening. A double kitchen appearance for me, a real rarity! LOL I was also cursed by being convinced to install DragonVale onto my iPhone which has proved to be VERY addictive and left me spending far too much time playing it. Thank you very much Toni and Sam for getting me hooked on another bloody game! Sadly we ran out of evening to keep watching and playing as Toni and I had to wash our hair before hitting the pit.

Just for good measure I want to restate that the weather is too damn hot! I don't like it and want it to cool down by about 10 degrees at least!

No comments: