Tuesday 25 September 2018

GP, work and Missy Jean

It was an earlier than normal start today as I had to go and see the GP at 07:40 to discuss me being investigated/treated for sleep apnoea. Toni had to come along too as she was the only person who could actually describe my symptoms. Forgetting to breathe several times an hour while sleeping apparently is a very good sign that I might have sleep apnoea. I am now being referred to the Sleep Clinic for further investigation. Now I wait for that appointment to come in.

After the GP Toni and I had breakfast before I headed into the office. Work was a whole ball of stress which wasn't what I needed although it did quieten down a bit later in the afternoon.

Next stop was West Croydon to go and rehearse and audition a drummer for Missy Jean & The Mystery Machine. Our keyboard player blew us out at the last minute so it was just Missy and I doing the audition. Things went really well though and not only are the songs taking shape nicely but we now have a drummer ready to work with us. A great night and a positive step forward.

No comments: