Saturday 29 September 2018

Upcoming movies

I haven't done a post on upcoming movies recently so I thought I'd get back into that habit again.

Here's a few trailers for things I am quite excited for (mostly):

Dark Phoenix - this is probably going to be the last of the X-Men films in its current guise. They need to set the bar high to go out on a bang, opinions are split in Glitzville, I say yay and Sam says nay.


Captain Marvel - possibly the most anticipated MCU film aside from Infinity War.


Venom - Sony try and work on a set of Spider-man related movies without the presence of the web slinger himself. Sam wants to give this one a go but I fear it will be garbage.


Fantastic Beasts 2 The Crimes Of Grindewald - second instalment of the Fantastic Beasts saga. Being a fully signed up Potter fan now what's not to be excited about here?



No comments: