Monday 8 October 2018

Challenging day and Star Wars Resistance

Today was definitely an 'off' day, very challenging. I woke up an hour early so that I could get an early train to be in the office for upgrade support with one of our Australian clients. The train was cancelled so I was late to the office so the star of the upgrade was delayed.


To make matters worse, my PC went blue screen of death (BSOD) three times before i was even fully logged in making me even later than I thought I was going to be. I got there in the end though and the upgrade was easily done.

The rest of the day was not without it's issues though with various things getting right on my tits plus a further six BSOD incidents!

It was such a relief to get home.

It was time to check out the new Star Wars animated series Star Wars Resistance.

Just like Rebels it is definitely geared for the younger market. I like the fact that the styles used for these shows changes each time. Rebels was made like The Clone Wars and Resistance is not made like Rebels. The show has a very 80s anime/manga style to it which I quite like. The story begins six months before The Force Awakens. In the first episode we had Leia Organa, Poe Dameron and BB-8 with a hint at Captain Phasma.

I quite enjoyed it and it will be interesting to see how things progress.


No comments: