Sunday 3 March 2019

Warhammer Underworlds and Midnight Texas

Today Sam and I took some time out and retreated to the garage to have a first play through of Warhammer Underworlds. Sam had picked up the new Night Vault set and was keen to give it a go.

It's a nice simple game that is easy to learn and quick to play. Whilst I am happy to submerge myself in the Age Of Sigmar and 40K worlds full of stats sometimes it's nice to be able to play something without having to think too much.

In an unexpected turn of events I emerged victorious!

It's a game I would recommend if you want something quick and easy set in the familiarity of the Warhammer Age Of Sigmar world.

The rest of our day was spent watching the last three episodes of  Midnight, Texas Season Two. It's a great show that I hope gets picked up by another network as it is currently facing cancellation which would be a real shame!

No comments: